Mission & Objectives
The LCNTDR will facilitate coordination of NTD research activities between its members, with its priority being to enhance efforts to control some of the most common NTDs worldwide.
- Provide evidence based technical and training support to countries investing in national NTD programmes;
- Support harmonization of multi-sectoral partnerships and collaborations;
- Act as an NTD knowledge base for disseminating innovative and evidence based information for policy and programme formulation;
- Provide a neutral coordinating platform for partner collaboration on NTD control and prevention efforts;
- Carry out research on new approaches to the study of the geography, transmission dynamics and control of NTDs, with a particular focus on integrated diagnosis and mapping and integrated control of more than one NTD.