Membership to the London Centre for Neglected Tropical Disease Research is open and free to all individuals that share the Centre’s vision of a world free of NTDs.
To become an individual member please fill out this short form.
If you are a researcher or student at an LCNTDR member institution you are eligible to join the LCNTDR researcher database. If you would like to set up a profile, please fill out this google form, and contact info [at] londonntd [dot] org to confirm your membership.
If your institution works in NTD research and is interested in becoming an institutional member, please contact the Centre Manager, k [dot] forbes [at] imperial [dot] ac [dot] uk (Kathryn Forbes)k [dot] forbes [at] imperial [dot] ac [dot] uk (. )
Membership benefits include:
- Access to a community of world-leading researchers in NTDs;
- Exclusive invitations to present research at LCNTDR events and broader sector wide events as part of LCNTDR organised sessions. For example, annual meetings of the Coalition for Operational Research on NTDs and the NTD NGO Network;
- Support the dissemination of research within the LCNTDR membership via the Centre’s social media platforms, external newsletters, website and more;
- Access to LCNTDR’s NTD researcher database and publications database, where individual researchers at member institutions and their work are profiled, providing a tool for NTD researchers to identify others working in their field and to foster collaboration;
- Regular updates and opportunities on all things NTDs;
- Access to apply for LCNTDR travel grants of up to £1000 for early career researchers;
- Opportunity to foster talent and engage with students in LCNTDR’s new Student Ambassadors Programme;
- Access to a network of mentors for students and early career researchers in NTDs.